The night descending, a choir of spring peepers call out from the marshes down by the pond.
In case you were curious, our honey-many-moons:
1. Lasted as predicted, 122 days
2. During which time there were 4.75 complete moon cycles and 16 phases.
3. We covered approximately 49,000 latitudinal miles, and experienced approximately 5,500 pole-to-pole miles.
4. Our highest vertical was 10,023ft at the top of Mount Haleakala, and our lowest descent was 65ft below sealevel off the coast of Gili Trawangan.
5. We were issued 48 airplane tickets and Erin was physically searched approximately 20 times.
6. Eight spiritual cultures gave our marriage mojo in either complete or partial ceremonies
7. We heard approximately 37 languages spoken
8. Country where we saw NO CATS - India (meow?)
9. Island where we saw NO DOGS - Gili Trawangan (that’s rough)
10. Only country where there was never free airport WiFi - the USA